who's the ECL?

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm not BAD evil, more like devil's food cake evil.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Resurrecting the Blog

So, I've been thinking about bringing this blog back all summer for a few reasons...

...my travel loving friends who roosted in Portland for a few years have or will be flying off again and this is a nice way to keep in touch (kind of)...

...sometimes I want to rant about my knitting troubles or share the dumb shit my cats do...

...and I joined a cook along, French Fridays with Dorie, and needed a place for those posts...

...and much, much more!

So here I go again with this blog. French Fridays begins October 1. I have some gorgeous yarn I want to share with the internet. My cats are always dumb, but very cute and fluffy. And so on.

And now, off to the Flock and Fiber Festival. I am hoping I can convince Cookie to house some alpacas for me in her yard. Or some angora bunnies. Or a llama or two. Or some sheep. I'll keep you posted.