who's the ECL?

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm not BAD evil, more like devil's food cake evil.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Teeth

Holy crap, this is funny.
lotht and found: what’th in the bockth?

POSTED ON Friday, July 11, 2008 AT 08:47 by saint cupcake

are you or is someone you know wandering around without teeth? have you or this someone you know spent anytime in or around the parking lot outside of saint cupcake nw? have you or did someone you know lose some teeth? if you have answered yes to most of these questions, than we might have your teeth.
To find out what the tooth owner's last meal might have been, and learn about the other things people have left there (including a $10,000 check (!), go to St Cupcake's blog.

Aside: I just came back from a lovely weekend in Carmel and Carmel Valley with my sister and 8 of her friends. It was her bachelorette weekend, and it was actually fairly tame (and I am glad)! Carmel is a lovely town, and if it wasn't so freakin expensive, I would be moving there by the end of the year.

Okay, go read about the teeth.