who's the ECL?

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm not BAD evil, more like devil's food cake evil.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Four Things

My cousin emailed the thingy to me, and I thought I'd kind of cheat and post it on the blog. haha!

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life
1. Pizza Slice Slinger
2. Bagel Slinger
3. Bartender
4. Corporate Gift Wrapper for Gap Inc.

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over
1. The Breakfast Club (you guys are putting words into my mouth!)
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
4. Intolerable Cruelty

Four Places I Have Lived
1. A haunted house in NE Portland
2. The Tenderloin in SF
3. Felony Flats in Salem, OR
4. The international student's dorm in Simferopol, Ukraine

Four TV Shows That I Watch
1. South Park
2. America's Next Top Drama Queens
3. Dancing With the Stars (sigh, all over now)
4. Sex and the City reruns on the CW

Four Places I Have Been
1. Me (sorry, couldn't resist)
2. Sevastopol, Ukraine (a warm water port!)
3. Baguio City, Philippines
4. Edinburgh, Scotland

Four People Who Email Me Regularly
1. Alaska Airlines
2. Stinky
3. Dad
4. The Portland Old-Time music mailing list

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Warm yellow cake filled and frosted with raspberry-chocolate ganache served with enough french vanilla ice cream for each bite.
2. Rice pudding rich with cardamom
3. Steamed broccoli with butter and salt
4. Crispy onion rings

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Floating in the warm North Shore Pacific Ocean, Oahu
2. ANYPLACE warm and oceany and tropical
3. A quaint and fabulous little European town with cobblestone streets
4. In bed with someone sexy like the Stinky

Four Things I Am Looking Forward to in 2008
1. Getting deeper into Birthing From Within
2. More time off call
3. Making enough money to start a savings account
4. All the good things that will occur that I can't predict