who's the ECL?

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm not BAD evil, more like devil's food cake evil.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Getting Back in the Beaded Stretch Velvet Saddle

I am feeling the bellydance bug again. It has been prolly over a year since I have put on any stretch velvet and shiny beaded hip scarves and given my abdomen, hips, and ass a good workout to some soul firing rhythms handed out on a doumbek.

Unfortunately, my work schedule keeps me out of bellydance classes until Saturday MORNINGS, people. You now how I feel about mornings. I may have to rework my clinic schedule. Maybe.

So for all you YouTubing readers of mine, feast your eyes, ears, and soul on some bellydance love. I don't know about you, but these make me wanna get up and dance, maybe even on a Saturday morning...

Jane Archer (my teacher) at Mendocino Camp




Souhail Kaspar drum solo with Layla Jamal