who's the ECL?

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm not BAD evil, more like devil's food cake evil.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ITS HARRY POTTER JELLY TIME

I saw HPATOOTP last night (Order of the Phoenix) and for the most part I was really impressed. I think this is the best HP book to movie adaptation so far.

I did miss the Valentine's Day scene at Madam Puddifoot's, where Cho turns into the Human Hosepipe. Harry and the Potters did a nice song about it.

Anyhoo.

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS COMES OUT ON A FEW DAYS

I know I haven't been blogging much, but I will be blogging even less come Friday night. The only thing I have to do this weekend that will take me away from Book 7 will be a massage Sunday morning, and I need it. And who knows, I could be done with the book then and crying all over the place.

So everyone likes to predict who will die, but has anyone any theories on how Harry will defeat Voldemort? Is Harry really going to become a killer?

I doubt it, but then how will it all go down? And how many of his friends are going to die in the process? And if Harry doesn't die, what the hell will he do with his life?

All these questions, and more, will be answered FRIDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!

See you on the other side...