who's the ECL?

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm not BAD evil, more like devil's food cake evil.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Hot Day, and a Funny Sister

Today is the first hot day in Portland. Portland explodes with people when it gets sunny and warm--I am always amazed when I see so many people out walking, running, cycling...I mean, where the hell were these people two days ago?

Anyway, my sister sent me an email today with a link to a video, and both are too funny not to share:
ECL's sister writes: this is a funny clip! by the way, according to stacy's reference below, did i ever tell you the story where i got so drunk i thought i was dying so i called the fire dept? if not, remind me to tell you AND include the mcdonald's story. ha ha!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stacy
Date: May 21, 2007 10:31 AM
Subject: 911
To: ECL's sister


Couple things to consider while watching this clip:

1. You're not the only person who has ever called 911 thinking they were dying from drinking too much (or in the case eating too much)
2. Just be thankful you are not in law enforcement

(I would pay big bucks for the recording of your 911 call or better yet a video of your McDonald's drive-thru snafu the next day.)

Classic.




I don't know the story my sister is referencing, but I do know that during my senior year in undergrad my parents called me up to tell me that they had sent my sister MY birth certificate so that she could get A FAKE ID.

What the hell kind of parents do that??

I can't wait to call her up tomorrow and hear her story about drunk dialing 911. Nice!