who's the ECL?

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm not BAD evil, more like devil's food cake evil.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fun On The Internet

I don't watch a lot of television, so I spend a lot of time screwing around on the internet. It's kind of fun and stuff.

Today I discovered Metroblogging: Portland and it's a pretty cool site. Today I learned about the Academy Theater's One Year Anniversary celebration this weekend (a Grease sing along!), google traffic maps, a volunteer program for people who want to hug military personnel as they arrive at the airport, and I've now heard of an EVDO card, even though I still don't quite get what it is.

Hooray! How fun is learning!

I would also like to give a shout out to Gluten-Free Girl up in Seattle, WA. I am really enjoying her blog, and her recipes.

Hooray!