who's the ECL?

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm not BAD evil, more like devil's food cake evil.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

5 Things You May Not Have Known About Me

The Lactivist tagged me.

1. When I was a kid somebody gave me Dr Seuss's My Book About Me which I filled out, and refilled out, every 3 years or so between ages 6 and 15. I love talking about me!

2. I also read The Little House on the Prairie series over and over again as a kid and started to keep a diary hoping that someday after I died someone would find all my diaries/journals and publish them so I could be famous like Laura Ingalls Wilder.

3. I never took typing lessons and learned how to type by playing a lot of Nethack. I tried teaching myself to type with the program Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing and it sort of worked. I type fairly fast but make tons of mistakes and I need to be looking at the keyboard when I type even though I don't need to be looking specifically at the actual keys...

4. I don't have cable TV anymore, but when I did I was completely addicted to the Food Network. Paula Deen, Rachael Ray, Mario Batali, and Ina Garten were my FAVORITES. I miss them, except for Rachael Ray, whose TV talk/cook show I do not like.

5. Most of my acupuncture patients don't know that I am also a shiatsu therapist and most of my shiatsu patients don't know that I am also an acupuncturist, but all of them know that I am a birth doula.

Who to tag? How about everyone who has the time to play? I was always terrible at tag.