who's the ECL?

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
I'm not BAD evil, more like devil's food cake evil.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Whiny

I'm sick. I HATE being sick. I do not take it with grace and humiltity at all.

This especially sucks as I am also in the middle of a really amazing workshop with Suzanne Yates who is a shiatsu therapist who works primarily on women during the prenatal, birth, and post partum months. She is teaching us how to work on people's Jing, here, people. Jing is this thick gooey stuff that holds our genetic information, our ancestral memory, and our links to our lineage. And she is teaching us how to work with it on my favorite population, pregnant women!

I am seriously in love with this workshop, despite my headache, thick yellow snot, sore throat, and nasty cough. Dammit. I hate being sick.